Our shed is now an office!
In Turning A Shed Into An Office Part 1 I talked about how we were going to add an office to our house by converting a shed. It took us over a year to finish it, but it’s done.
Here’s the inside.
* Painted the outside of the shed to match the house.
* Wired the shed for electricity.
* Installed a light and power outlets.
* Insulated and sheetrocked the walls.
* Painted the walls.
* Laid down a wood floor.
* Put trim on the doors and window.
* Installed floorboards.
And we’re not quite done. We still need a step, a path leading to the new office, and some landscaping. Part 3 coming soon!